- The Little Home of Armin Rump -
My idea is to use this space to post information that may be VERY useful to VERY few people.
However, I do my best to write with humour, so if you have some spare
time, look around leasurely and read the less technical stuff.
Hint: The pages behind these files are quite long. If you can see a button on top "full window display",
I recommend that you click this button to switch to a new window without frames, then choose "Armin" again.
<! -------------------------------------------- Events -------------------->
MineJazz - the Best Music on the Planet. (Am I slightly biased here...??) Live in Tokyo!
- BioJapan.de - Aiming at a future career in the global biotechnology
business, I have set up a unique information service on the Japanese biotech industry.
- Bio-Network.com - Global network of local biotech information. For the moment, the only locales are Japan (see just above) and Europe (in Japanese). But the project will grow...
- Japanese - This practical account of my Japanese language experience over the past three years may be interesting to more general readers as well. Take some time, please, don't read it in a hurry.
- E-Dictionary - Solving the Japanese language problem: A complete kit to tune your PDA pocket dictionary.
- My Bookmarks - Without a doubt the most practical page in the world. Links on Japan, Germany, Life Sciences, etc.
If you were looking for personal information and entertainment, I can't offer you any fancy programming or graphics. Yet, some of my friends do. Have a look around the remaining links:
- MineJazz - Yes, once again, in case you havn't clicked it yet.
- Armin der Cherusker - German history, where my name comes from and where it went.
- Brot - The secret to happiness and how to bake it.
- Trekking - Join us to climb Mountains around Tokyo and find useful information to go on your own. This page is contributed by Masumi.
- Friends - Some of these pages are really neat!
- Fotos - DEFUNCT! They killed my photos without any notice!! I'll have to find a new album provider... any advice or good experience with free sites?
- Experimental - For programming exercises and test I may (or may not) undertake
- Tokyo - My real home. Plus a few secret travel tips. In case you are in the area and share my hobbies
of mountain climbing or salsa dancing, why don't you get in touch?
Updated Dec. 6th, 2002 by Armin Rump